- FREE team practices,skills and scrimmage sessions at the NZ Breakers gym at the Official Monday Club Nitez from 7pm-9pm.
- FREE weekly scrimmage on Sunday mornings 9-10:30am at YMCA Northcote ($5 for all other non-members).
- FREE weekly scrimmages on Sunday afternoons 4pm-5:30pm at Kristin School ($5 for all other non-members).
- FREE weekly scrimmages at Kristin School on Thursday nights from 7:30pm-9pm for men.
- FREE weekly scrimmages at YMCA Northcote on Thursday nights from 7pm-8:30pm women. CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW
- Discounts on competition fees for youth members (under 20s).
- The option to hire or buy a club uniform.
- FREE Club Mixed Mini-Tournaments between seasons and special events such as Christmas and End-of-year ... these are always popular and a lot of fun.
- with multiple games squeezed into a short period of time.
- Plus meeting and mixing with other members!
BECOME A CLUB MEMBER
The Dolphinz Basketball Club requires all players in club teams to be registered as members of the club. This is done via an online registration form by clicking on the “APPLY NOW” button.
After completing registration new members will be sent an invoice for Club Membership at the rate of $250 per year (as of 2018) payable Annually or 6mthly at $125 (February 1st and August 1st billing dates). Another option is paying a Monthly Automatic Payment set up at your bank at $25 per month. This equates to just $5 per week for all the Clubs normal services to members.
PLEASE NOTE: Competition Fees are additional and on-charged from Harbour Basketball Association to individual members at the same cost and rate per player (or less with student discount) that the club pays to enter the team.